Join Doshin Roshi from Integral Zen, in this interactive, introspective and exploratory journey into our shadows from meditative mind. In a series of three courses – levels 1, 2 and 3 – we will cover the following areas:
- What are shadows and who has them?
- The difference between, shadows, trauma, insecure attachment and karma
- The inter-personal dynamics of absolute and relative selves.
- Superficial and deep collective shadows (demons)
- Disowning and denying unacceptable emotions
- Developmental trauma and disowning emotions
- An Integral map of how our ego develops
- 1-2-3 creation of shadows and the 3-2-1-0 process of reclaiming shadows from 2nd Tier – Causal/Witnessing perspective
- How to become a whole and complete person and why it is important for deep healing and for spiritual awakening.
Starts Sunday 1st Sunday, 2019 with weekly meetings ending on Sunday, October 13
Each session lasts 2 hours starting: 10:30am PDT, 11:30am MDT, 1:30pm EST, 6:30pm GMT, 7:30pm CET
Offered on a sliding scale donation basis, suggested donation (US$): $250 -$175 – $100