Level 2: Collective Shadows
What color are the collective shadows of the groups you Interact with?
“Birds of a feather flock together.” Individuals usually flock together in groups that share the same feathers—similar beliefs, values and blind spots. These collective belief systems and blind spots can be studied and categorized using the same stages of development. This enables us to develop powerful new ways of looking at and understanding group inter-dynamics that explain many of the culture-wars that can’t be understood with current, less complete ways of thinking. Keeping in mind what Anthropologist Weston La Barre, said: “The only difference between a culture and a psychosis is the number of people involved,” we examine an old question with new tools. The question: How can an individual awaken, grow, heal and maintain a reasonable level of sanity in an insane world?
Offered on a sliding scale donation basis, suggested donation (US$): $250 – $175 – $100
- Tuesday Nov. 12 - 1st 6:30pm - 8:30pm MT
- Tuesday Nov. 19 - 2nd 6:30pm - 8:30pm MT
- Tuesday Nov. 26 - 3rd 6:30pm - 8:30pm MT
- Tuesday No Course Travel
- Tuesday Dec. 10 - 4th 6:30pm - 8:30pm MT
- Tuesday Dec. 17 - 5th 6:30pm - 8:30pm MT
- Monday Dec. 30 - 6th 6:30pm - 8:30pm MT