A six-part online course exploring the creation, disowning and denying, then reintegrating of our shadow selves
Join Doshin Roshi from Integral Zen, in this interactive, introspective and exploratory journey into our shadows from meditative mind. During the six video conference sessions and subsequent small group work, we will be covering the following areas…..
- What are shadows and who has them?
- The difference between, shadows, trauma, insecure attachment and karma
- The inter-personal dynamics of absolute and relative selves.
- Superficial and deep collective shadows (demons)
- Disowning and denying unacceptable emotions
- Developmental trauma and disowning emotions
- An Integral map of how our ego develops
- 1-2-3 creation of shadows and the 3-2-1-0 process of reclaiming shadows from 2nd Tier – Causal/Witnessing perspective
- How to become a whole and complete person and why it is important for deep healing and for spiritual awakening.
This powerful work of Integral Zen, provides a taste of waking up, growing up, cleaning up and showing up for the benefit of all beings!
Starts Sunday 23rd July, then every 2 weeks till Sunday 1st Oct.
Each session lasts 2 hours starting: 10:30am PDT, 11:30am MDT 1:30pm EST, 6:30pm GMT, 7:30pm CETOffered on a sliding scale donation basis, suggested donation: $250 to $100 US
To book your place on this unique and exclusive course: